Postnatal medical disclaimer
Our Postnatal Plan (“Fiit Mum”) has been designed by a team of experts to guide you on your journey in a safe way. Please be aware though that the plan is physically demanding and carries with it risks that we cannot entirely eliminate. These include the risk of personal injury.
Rules for participating
- We are not qualified to express an opinion that you are fit to safely participate in these workouts. Every individual is different. You must obtain professional advice from your doctor before participating and have been specifically cleared by your doctor for exercise of this nature at your postnatal medical review no earlier than 6 weeks after giving birth.
- You must act responsibly and sensibly at all times.
- You must follow any safety warnings or instructions displayed or given to you via our app or during a workout.
- You must not participate if you are pregnant or under the influence of alcohol or non-prescription drugs.
- If you feel any discomfort, leaking, dragging or heaviness sensations within the vagina, pain, dizziness or nausea, you should discontinue exercise immediately.
In the absence of any negligence or other breach of duty by us, participation in the Postnatal Plan is entirely at your risk.