At Fiit, we firmly believe that fitness should be for everyone. That’s why we’re excited to announce you can now use the app completely for free.
From today, there are two versions of Fiit — Fiit that is free and Fiit Premium.
But what’s the difference? Read on to find out which is best for you.
You can experience a selection of our world-class workouts for free, forever. About 30% of all our classes are available for free. You’ll get access to:
– All studios — Cardio, Strength and Rebalance
– All our industry-leading trainers
– Classes for every level — entry level, beginner, intermediate and advanced
– Our friendly, supportive Facebook community
– Customer support 7 days a week
For the ultimate experience, you can upgrade to Premium for £120 a year or £45 every 3 months. As a Premium member you’ll get all of the above plus:
– Access to ALL classes — that’s 3 times more than the free version
– A free Fiit device (worth £65) to track your heart rate, calories, reps, Fiit Points and personal bests
– Live stats on screen during classes and progress tracking over time
– Exclusive access to Fiit Plans – 6 week personalised training plans with nutritional information and recipes
– Access to new classes before they’re available on free Fiit
If you’d like to go Premium, find out more here.
If you are already a Fiit member, you automatically have Fiit Premium — there is no need to do anything. If you want to switch from Premium to free, just drop us a line. Please note, your Fiit device and stats tracking will no longer work with the free version.
Any questions? Chat to us in-app or via [email protected].
Subscribe to stay up to date with Fiit
Thank you for subscribing to Fiit!