What a year!
When we launched the app in April 2018, our mission was simple — to get the world moving.
As a team of fitness enthusiasts, we live and breathe this mission. We know how important exercise is for total wellbeing. To move better and feel happier. That’s why we want to make fitness accessible to everyone.
You could also say we’re a team of perfectionists. To succeed, we knew we had to do things differently to other fitness apps. From our world-class trainers to our back-end developers, giving our customers the best possible experience has been the driving force of everything that we do!
In January we moved to the Olympic Park in East London to build our state-of-the-art studio. We’ve grown the team to include not only the most in demand trainers but the best designers, production crew, engineers and DJs — so you can take the most motivating fitness classes with you anywhere.
What we learned
– You love the Fiit device! Seeing your stats live on screen and tracking your progress motivates you to work harder and beat your goals.
– You love a challenge. From the Summer Burrrn and Hot Streak, to Winter Warriors — you’ve proved that 4 classes a week is achievable, builds new habits and gets results.
– Structured training plans help you stay on track. You asked for them and in September we launched 4 personalised Fiit Plans with nutritional advice. Over 50% of you are now doing a Fiit Plan!
– We’re not alone on our mission. Celebs Fearne Cotton and Binky Felstead have rolled out their Fiit mats, proving fitness can fit in with a busy career and parenthood.
– Fiit is different for everyone. Some of you are just starting out on your fitness journey. Others use Fiit to enhance performance in other sports. In 2019 we’ll continue to make Fiit more personal to you.
– Finally, we learned that if we really want to make fitness accessible to everyone, we have to be free. So in November we made nearly 100 classes across all 3 studios available completely free of charge!
What’s coming in 2019
As innovation in wearable devices and smart tech develops, you can be sure we’ll be at the forefront of interactive fitness, and available on Android and internationally.
Our brand new 30 Day Plan launches on 2 January, and our resistance band classes will be released shortly after. Live Fiit Workshops also launch in January (you can book your place now!) meaning you can sweat it out with trainers such as Chessie King, Gabby Allen and Chris Magee face-to-face.
We saw some incredible talent at our auditions last month, so expect some exciting announcements, new faces and class styles over the coming months. Loving Breathwork and Cardio Combat classes? Keep your eyes peeled for more.
Finally, such an epic year would not have been possible without our amazing members. You’ve helped us shape and develop Fiit. Your feedback is invaluable. Keep it coming.
Thanks for an awesome year — now bring on 2019!